Did you know Christmas is less than 60 days away ?
Are you trying to plan your Christmas menu? Look no further than these little puddings.
This delicious little pudding is so easy to make and will impress the most discerning guests on Christmas day.
You can make your own minced fruit by soaking dried fruits in port or rum.
If you do not own a steam oven, please post a comment below and I will convert the recipe for you 😉
12TB mince fruit (approx. 400grams)
60 grams butter (softened)
1/2C white sugar
1/2C brown sugar
1 ½ SR flour
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
segments of mandarin or raspberries
- Pre heat combination steam oven to full steam.
- Cream butter and sugar for 2 minutes, add vanilla bean paste.
- Lightly whisk egg, add into mixture fold through flour.
- Spray a 12 hole silicone muffin tray place onto a biscuit tray. Place 1Tb of fruit mince at the bottom of each muffin hole. Fold the remaining fruit into the cake mixture.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the 12 hole muffin pan.
- Place into oven, cook for 12 minutes.
- Invert a pudding onto each plate, drizzle with custard.