Steamed Ginger Lemon Lime puddings
12 Tsp Ginger lemon lime marmalade
60 grams butter (softened)
1/2C white sugar
1/2C brown sugar
1 ½ SR flour
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 pinch dried ginger (powder)
Optional to serve, cream or ice cream
- Pre heat combination steam oven to full steam.
- Cream butter and sugar for 2 minutes, add vanilla bean paste.
- Lightly whisk egg, add into mixture fold through flour and dried ginger.
- Spray a 12 hole silicone muffin tray place onto a biscuit tray. Place 1Tsp of the marmalade at the bottom of each muffin hole. Fold the remaining fruit into the cake mixture.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the 12 hole muffin pan.
- Place into oven, cook for 12 minutes.
- Invert a pudding onto each plate. Serve with cream or ice cream if desired.
Would you like to win a Buderim Ginger prize pack?
Head over to
For full details and T&C of the competition!
#GoGinger #prize #competition