These little cups of awesomeness will blow your tastebuds away. Deliciously light and fluffy. The recipe is versatile, you can top with any flavour you desire. I have chosen passionfruit, you could try chocolate nutella, chocolate, mars bar, oreo, the options are endless.
Best of all these cheesecake parfaits look awesome. These were made in plastic glasses to take to a BBQ, if you are travelling with these cheesecake cups add the topping and cream just before serving.
50g plain biscuits, finely crushed
15g unsalted butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
100g cream cheese, at room temperature
2 tablespoons caster sugar
2 teaspoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
60ml passionfruit pulp
Optional: Double cream, to serve
- Combine the biscuit crumbs, butter and cinnamon in small bowl. Divide half the biscuit mixture between four 125-180ml (1/2-3/4C) capacity serving glasses or ramekins and press firmly to cover the base. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla in bowl until very soft.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream in another bowl until soft peaks form. Fold into the cream into the cheese mixture in 2 batches.
- Spread half the cream cheese mixture gently over the biscuit mixture. Top with the remaining biscuit mixture, then the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the passionfruit mixture over the cheesecakes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge until you are ready to consume.
Option: to serve with an dollop of double cream