Combination steam oven recipe – stuffed field mushrooms
4 field mushrooms
¼ c bread crumbs
2 cloves garlic crushed
4Tb grated pecorino
2Tb finely chopped parsley
4 sundried tomatoes finely chopped
4Tb olive oil
Salt and Pepper
200grams mixed leaves
2Tb olive oil
2Tb balsamic vinegar
50grams shaved parmesan
1. Preheat combination oven to full steam/100% humidity.
2. Remove stems from mushrooms, set aside. Line an oven tray with baking paper, place mushrooms on perforated tray feather side up and sprinkle with salt and crushed garlic. Place in Combination oven, and steam for 5 minutes.
3. Finely chop the stem of the mushrooms, mix together with all remaining ingredients, mixture should resemble bread crumbs.
4. Remove mushrooms from oven turn the oven to quarter steam and heat/ 25% humidity, temperature 160c. Place a quarter of the filling into each mushroom, lightly pat down.
5. Return to baking tray and bake for 15minutes. Whilst baking, rinse and dry mixed leaves, toss through oil, vinegar and Parmesan cheese.
6. Serve mushrooms on a bed of salad greens.
Serves 4 as an entree