Combination steam oven – stuffed chicken breasts on a bed of roast potato wedges
8 washed potatoes
4 medium chicken breasts
8 thin slices prosciutto
4 cloves garlic
80grams Danish fetta
4 basil leaves.
80ml olive oil
- Preheat combination oven to full steam/100% humidity.
- Cut potatoes in half, lengthways and each half into 4 to create wedges, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place onto a perforated tray and steam for 15minutes. When the timer does off, remove potatoes and turn combination oven to quarter steam and heat / 25% humidity 180oC.
While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the chicken.
- Cut the shallots into thin strips, thinly slice the garlic and finely chop the basil.
- Create a pocket with a knife in the chicken breast, lay the breast flat down in front of you and slice halfway into the breast, place 40grams of Danish fetta, a few shallot strips, garlic and basil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Lay 2 pieces of prosciutto down horizontally, just touching, place the chicken breast vertically on the left of the prosciutto and roll right, your chicken breast should be covered in prosciutto. Repeat for remaining chicken breasts.
- You should be able to finish rolling the chicken breast during the time the potatoes are steaming.
- Drizzle olive, remaining shallots, garlic and basil over potatoes, place chicken on the top.
- Cook for 15-20minutes depending the size of your chicken breast, if your oven has a probe set the temperate to 70oC and place as per instructions into the centre piece of chicken.
- Serve chicken on a bed of potatoes.
Serves 4 as a main