2tsp crushed garlic
1 pinch ground cumin
1 pinch ground rosemary
1 pinch salt and pepper
1 pinch paprika
2 tsp lemon juice
6 lamb cutlets
2 Tb olive oil
1 lebanese cucumber
2Tb pitted kalamata olives
1 pinch dried oregano
2Tb cumbled fetta cheese
¼ spanish onion
2Tb olive oil
2Tb balsamic vinegar
1 lemon to serve
- Collect all the ingredients, 2 large bowls, 3 clean plates, chopping board, fry pan, tongs, sharp knife and a metal spoon.
- In a bowl, place the garlic, cumin, rosemary, pepper, salt, paprika, lemon juice olive oil mix with a spoon, add cutlets, stir the cutlets in the marinade so that they are all covered, set aside.
- Cut the tomato in quarters and then cut each quarter into 3 pieces. Slice the cucumber into 1cm thick slices. Cut the onion into half centimeter pieces. Place vegetables into a bowl, add oil, vinegar a pinch of salt and pepper, toss and set aside.
- Spray a fry pan with cooking spray, place onto hot plate and set temperature to medium.
- Cut lemon in half.
- Take the bowl of lamb cutlets and a clean plate close to the fry pan, place lamb cutlet onto fry pan and cook 4 minutes either side, cutlets should be golden brown, place cutlets onto a plate.
- Place lemon into fry pan cut side down and cook for 2 minutes.
- On 2 clean plates, place equal amounts of salad in the centre, sprinkle half the crumbled fetta and olives ontop of each salad. Place 3 cutlets on the plate meeting in the centre. Place the lemon on the plate grilled side up and serve.
Remember; always have an adult watch you when you use a knife and a cook top. You must be careful not to injure yourself when cooking.
Non alcoholic wine has been used in the image.