4 chicken marylands
1tsp dried oregano
1Tb lemon juice
4Tb olive oil
4 cloves garlic
1 red capsicum
¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Turn combination steam oven to ¼ steam and heat 180C.
- Peel potatoes and chop into wedges, place onto oven tray, drizzle with half the olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper cook whilst preparing chicken for approx. 10minutes.
- Chop onion, crush garlic, slice capsicum. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to intensify flavours.
- Place chicken pieces onto potatoes, scatter vegetables and olives over.
- Cook for 20-25minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Serve chicken on a bed of potatoes and scattered capsicum and olives over the top.